Sunday, July 5, 2009

WOW!!!
















The last blog update caused a little bit of an uproar. Let me start by saying that I don't write anything that is geared towards people who I know read this so please don't take offense. This blog sometimes is a way for me to vent and let it all out. By the time you read this, I'm usually over what I wrote about. I don't mind people asking me about Rylee, please do. I have no idea what the response will be but, whatever it is that's where I'm at that day so don't hold it against me:) Are you happy Mom???????

On to other stuff. It has been such a fun summer so far. We have spent time with our friends who we don't get to see as much during the school year. Drew is loving just hanging out everyday. It is a little rough for Rylee. She needs a lot of sleep but we are doing the best we can and so far not so bad. Tuesday Rylee had an apt with Dr. W. She lost a little bit of weight:( and her site need to be cauterized, yuck. The great debate of putting a TPN in is full force. I'm so torn about this:( Time will tell as to what we do. This will be one of the hardest decisions we will have to make to date. Drew got to stay at my parents while we went to the Dr's. He loves playing golf in Papa's golf course and playing ball on Papa's ball field. So nice for him to get to do what he wants and be the hot shot. This lead into 4th of July weekend. Our friends texted us about going to see fireworks at miromar last minute and I decided to pack the kids and go. I knew this would be difficult with Rylee and the tube but James and I made it work and Drew had a blast with Jason. Thanks Leah for the invite. I know we can't always go to things but are thankful for the invites. My fav was Lucinda's rocking head piece. On the 4th we went to the Sanibel for a bike ride then on the beach for a few hours. When we got home it was a quick swim in the pool, BBQ and packing. Today we left for Hilton Head to see my Aunt and Uncle. We made it here safe and sound and are looking forward to spend a few days with them. Drew has already hit Uncle Frank up for a golf cart ride.

My FIL in back in the hossy wishing him well and hope that sometime in the near future he can finally get better:) and my MIL can get some much deserved peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

Janet, you can borrow my head piece anytime ;)
It was great hanging with you guys, and even better that I got to hold that sweet little Rylee girl!


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers