Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Picking:)







OK, so I always miss home(NY) the most in the fall. It's my favorite season. The leaves changing, pumpkin picking, apple picking, fall festivals and cool crisp air(not cold.)Yesterday we took the kids to get their pumpkins at a church down the road. I give them credit they try to make it like a real patch but let's face it, it's a bunch of pumpkins on platforms on the church lawn. They have one small area for photo ops and that's as good as it gets. We did hear about another church that at least has hayrides, might have to try it next year. Oh well, have to take the good with the bad. WE DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH SNOW!!!!! and it does not get dark at 4:30. The plus is Drew and Rylee really don't know the difference because they have never experienced anything else, but Mommy and Daddy do. The kids had a good time

No comments:


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers