Sunday, November 16, 2008

All over the place.

This post will be a little bit about everything.

So Sunday Mom moved in with us for a bit. This is hard for me. I love my Mom, love that she is here to help but I hate that kind of help. It's not a personal thing at all. If my Mom just moved in for no reason I would be fine. The deal is she moved in because once again my life is turned upside down due to my leg or should I say both of my legs. You don't go through what I go through with my leg with out any emotional scarring. Don't get me wrong, I have a GREAT life but this event in my life changed me. For the most part it changed me for the good but it also left it's negative mark. I don't want to need people. I needed people for so long. When I can't walk, drive, be independent it brings me back to a place that I don't want to go. I hope to be driving in the next few days. With all of this said I do appreciate what everyone has done. So James thanks for loving me through everything, Mom for giving up your life to help with mine. I love you and appreciate everything you do for us. Sean and Dad for just being there. Andy and Sean for dealing with cars. Andy you have no idea how hard it was to call you and ask for help, thanks. To everyone who offers to help and I say "no we are ok" thanks for the offer. Sometimes the offer means more then the action of doing something. I will know in the next few weeks what will happen with my leg.

Outside of that stuff it has been a pretty good week. We spent the entire week at home. No Tampa for us this week. It was a welcome break for all. I got to chaperone Drew's class trip. He was so excited. He had one the week before and I had to cancel on him to be with Rylee. Rylee was ok this week as long as I held her, she was not feeling to well. We spent Saturday morning with the Andersen's and then went to Jason's party. Rylee was having a much better day and had fun most of the day. She even let my MIL hold her briefly. Both kids had a great day. I was going to go out to dinner with Robyn and her Dad and James was going to put the kids to bed but Drew was not to thrilled, he wanted me home. I decided as a nice treat for him I would ask him if he wanted to join us. He was thrilled, it made his day. It was something special for him and I.

Rylee will be having a procedure done on Friday so we will head up to Tampa on Thursday. I have a good feeling about this so please pray for her. I know she will always be sick. I just want to be at a spot where are managing everything and not always going in and out of ACH.

Hope everyone one is well,
Janet

No comments:


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers