Monday, September 15, 2008

Fisher Price party





So Saturday we were invited to our friend Terra's house for a fisher price party. She won a contest and they sent her toys for all of us to try out. When we got there Rylee got down and played with one toy right away. Our child never does this. She hardly gets down and plays so for me this was a little emotional. Well they raffled off the toys and I will give you one guess who won it????? Yup, it was us, thanks Terra. The last thing we needed was another BIG toy both of our kids have not stopped playing with it. It was a fun day for all:)

No comments:


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers