Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update of last week.

I guess it's really almost two weeks ago now. We had a really busy but mostly fun week. Drew had 2 birthday parties(read post about my swim in the pool) he had a blast. It's always fun to see him play with all of his friends. It was also book week at his school and Thursday night was family fun night. I volunteered to work it, not sure what I was thinking. It was fine. but I worked a little longer then I was suppose to and that was a bit hard because Rylee needed to go to bed and James had kickball. Thank you Carly for taking over for me so we could leave. Drew had a great night playing with his friends and reading books with Mrs. Rhoda. It was really nice to get everyone together as a family. I can not stress enough how much he loves this school and how much they love him. Makes writing the check every month a little bit easier:)

Ok so kickball was a blast for James. His team lost and of course they lost to our friends team but he said he loved it. After the game the team went out to the Edison. I love that James has something to do besides work that he likes. He so busy with work and us that it's a night where he can just have some fun, he NEEDS it and deserves it. Hopefully they will win their next game. I will keep you posted and update with some photos.

I went out two nights in a row. That's a lot for me. Friday night was MNI at Mamapalooza Mom's house. It was fun. We watched What happens in Vegas( I think that's the name of it) I thought it was cute but some thought it was the worst movie they had ever seen. It was fun meeting so many new people. Lucky Lucinda did not have to drive so she had more beers then me:( I did enjoy the redstripes I had though, good old Jamaican beer:) Saturday James and I both went out. I can not express what a big deal this was. We have not been out together in over 7 months. It's really hard for both of us to leave Rylee girl. Our friend Leah sent us an email about a beer trolly in the Cape and we thought it would be fun so we decided to try and see if we could make it work. We did and we had a blast (thanks Leah for asking us.) People watching at the Pearl was a favorite for James and I. Sadly we had to leave early James had to work Sunday and again, the Rylee thing. It will probably be another 7 months before we go out together again but for one night we were out as if all was normal:)

No comments:

I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.