Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet Babies






Two post in a day, that's a lot for me. During our vacation I took pictures of the kids sleeping. Love pics of sleeping children. No matter how bad the day has been, they always look like angels at night. For the longest time Drew just slept with his hand sticking out of the blanket. Like father like son. Rylee has the plethora of pacis surrounding her, likes 3 south nurses, love you gals. Remember I'm coming to you when it's time to break this habit. The cord coming out of Rylee is her feeding tube. The best and worst thing. She knows how to get it a part and how to turn the machine off. This truly makes life really difficult. On the other hand when she does not play with it, it gives her the much needed calories.

No comments:


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers