Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Road Trip 2008 part 1

We are in VA have been here since Monday. I have to say much to my surprise the kids did great in the car. It took us about 15 hours to get here and Rylee had only one minor meltdown and James only tried to crash us once. Drew has been having a blast camping in a RV, playing mini golf, swimming and just having some good ol Daddy time. James has been working around the clock so family time has been limited. The things we do to keep up with medical bills, the joys of adulthood. Ok, Drew is bugging me to "PLAY NOW". We are off to PA tomorrow to sleep in a caboose and ride Thomas again, to say Drew is excited is minor statement. I will try to post in a few days. Can't wait to see everyone in NY on the 22nd.

No comments:


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers