Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dum Dums

I want to kiss the inventor of those itty bitty lollipops. They have literally saved our life this past week in the hospital. Rylee is miserable here but as long as she has a Dum Dum and I'm walking her in the papoose all is good. We walk about 10-12 hours a day which is good since all I eat is crap. I can't put her down to eat so it's usually fast and fried, yuck!!! Thanks to my Dad going to a few stores we should hopefully have enough lollipops to get us home:)

No comments:


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers