Monday, July 21, 2008

Rylee Update

This will be short with stuff left out but here is the main gist of what is happening in the very near future. Rylee will not have the NG tube put in with a long hospital stay. They will be operating this week(we hope) to put in a perm tube. We have no clue if it will help or not but we will find out faster then if we did the NG tube. She will be in the hospital for about 3 days. The first day will be pure recovery they are cutting her gut open. After that the hook up and feeding will start if all is ok she can come home. Shortly after she is home we will most likely be leaving for St. Louis. Please keep her in your prayers.

Janet

No comments:


I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.

Followers