Monday, July 14, 2008

Rylee Update

The test that we have been waiting for was never done. Since so many have been run we lost track a bit. This morning we took her to get it done and will hopefully have the results back soon. We will head back to St. Pete on Sunday and consult with the Docs on Monday. A final decison on whether we try the J-tube or not should be decided this day. If we give it a shot she will probably be in the hossy for 7-10 days as this can be very painful. I will try and keep everyone posted not sure if I will have the computer or not. I will at least try and get on my Dad's. I believe prayers can be answered so please pray for her.

1 comment:

Mom A. said...

She is in our thoughts and prayers every day; as are you, Drew and James. What ever we can do for you we will be there.

I'm a bit of a daredevil

About Me

I'm a Mom of two wonderful children, Andrew(4) and Rylee(1). My husband and I are originally from NY and moved to FL 6 years ago. I love it here and won't move back but this is where I live my home will always be in NY. When I die someone better fly my ass back there to bury me. I love hanging outside with the kiddos, sports, working out and taking pictures.